The Agile Ready Course is designed to take participants on a journey to discover not only what they need to do to participate in an Agile team, but who they need to BE. Ready to book in? Get in touch!
Introduction to Agile as a Way of Working
– The rapidly changing VUCA World
– Agility and high performance culture
– Agile mindset
– Agile Mindset, Values, Principles & Practices
– Agile and Teamwork
– Iterative Delivery
– Methods Explained (e.g. Scrum and Kanban)
– Prioritisation, Estimation and Minimal Viable Product
– Traditional vs. Agile ways of working – finding a fit for purpose way forward
– Agile Ceremonies
Agile Simulation Exercise
– An immersion designed to give participants a real experience of working in an Agile way
Review & Close
– Connecting the Dots – where it all comes together!
– Action planning
All participants will be provided with a detailed course workbook and copies of any electronic templates used.
Ready to be Agile Ready? Get in touch!