The world we live in is undergoing rapid change. VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) is often used to describe most industries, and I’m sure your workplace is no exception! The future of work is being disrupted by a tsunami of change, forcing us to rethink how we live, work and lead. An Agile approach to the future of work means we need to consider these factors/needs:
- To deliver great results in ambiguous conditions
- Alignment of purpose
- A focus on shared mindset and beliefs
As leaders we need to role model a way of working that will sustain our organisations into the future.
This workshop covers three key strategies that assist participants to build resilience for change and align on a shared purpose and mindset for success.
- Introduction and context – the future is here
- Agile as a way of working – background
- Building resilience in ambiguity using Agile practices (activity)
- Alignment of purpose by re framing problems (activity)
- Developing a mindset for change (activity)
- Action planning and close
Bookings are essential. Get in touch to learn more.